Stainless Steel Laboratory Combined Fume Hoods
Descriptions of Laboratory Hoods:
1. Stainless steel fume hood for special applications, such as ADA,
hydrofluoric acid (HF), perchloric acid.
2. Cabinet Structure of fume hood: Material: 1.0mm 304 stainless
3. Inner liner panel: Imported from America, 6mm compact panel,
acid and alkali resistance, temperature-resistance, anti-moisture.
4. Guide plate: Imported from America, 6mm compact panel,
reasonable and knock-down guide structure. Concentrated and
effective discharge air, letting off different poisonous gas
5. Table board: acid and alkali resistance, anti-moisture. Impact
resistance, 12.7mm thickness chemsurfchemical-resistant laminate
with 25.4mm edge/Trespa panel/Epoxy resin /stainless/ceramics as
6. Window: 6mm thickness steel safe glass, balancing form elevation
and subsidencei, it can be stopped at any position by pulling.
7. Lighting equipment: 20W*2 antisepsis daylight lamp, lamp house
is insulated with gas. Lightness on table not lower than 400LUX.
8. Operation panel: lighting switch, ON/OFF switch, two sets of
220V/10A versatile electric socket.
|9. Ventilation equipment: selecting rust-resistance, low wasting,
low noise and famous fan and special wind tube. Noise can be
reduced at about 55 DB.|
vertical and single test cock: made by brass, the surface is
treated by EPOXY baking paint.
Cup slot: acid and alkali resistance, PP water cup.
Exterior size for steel lab fume hood( fume cupboard & fume
cabinet ): 1200/1500/1800x850x2350mm.
Photos of Laboratory Hoods: