Metal Fume Hoods, Metal Fume Hoods Company, Metal Fume Hoods LLC
Descriptions of Metal Fume Hoods:
1. Fume Hood (fume cupboard & fume cabinet): Exterior
materials: Quality ventilation cabinet were made of 304 stainless
2. Interior materials: All interior surface of fume hoods are made
of chemical resistant plate, it was developed to have excellent
chemical- resistance and anti high temperature.
3. Sash: The full view vertical raising sash is manufactured of
laminated safety glass with the sash set into an extruded, low
turbulence PVC track that delivers smooth operation and steady sash
4. Worktops: Equipped with phenolic resin, epoxy resin, stainless
steel board or ceramics to meet your specific needs.
5. Baffles: Made up of three parts, which can make the exhaust
controlled and take away.
6. Lighting: 30W lighting and switch, which can make the worktop to
have the 450LUX lighting standards.
7. Power: Multi-function power plug.
8. Lab fittings: Equipped remote control valve and cup sink.
9. Exhaust system: The exhaust collar connects the fume hood to the
10. Depending on the fume hood size, there may be one or two
collars of either 200mm or 315mm diameter.
11. Exterior Dimensions: 1200/1500/1800*800*2400mm
12. Air Volume: 1750m3/h (1500*800*2400mm)
Photos of Metal Fume Hoods: